Become A Member

The cost of maintaining such a grand home is considerable.  Approximately 42% of our annual operating budget is derived from house rentals (both from private parties and from United Way’s rental of the 2nd floor office space) and from house tours.  The other 58% comes from fundraisers, donations, memorials, grants – and of utmost importance – from membership dues.

We are a non-profit 501c3 organization therefore all dues and other donations are tax deductible.  Listed below are the three levels of membership, including the benefits for each level. To register your membership online Click Here

We look forward to having you be a part of the Lind House Association and to having a direct hand in the preservation, maintenance, and beautification of the Governor John Lind House, which is truly a historic and architectural treasure and one of New Ulm’s finest community assets. Thank you for your consideration.

Standard Membership – $30 Annual Dues
Quarterly Newsletter
Reduced House Rental Rates
Advance Ticket Sales of Upcoming Events
Free Tour Admission for Members and Guests

1887 Society Membership – $125 Annual Dues
Quarterly Newsletter
One Free House Rental:  Monday–Thursday
Reduced House Rental Rates
House Rental Damage Deposit Waived
Advance Ticket Sales of Upcoming Events
Free Tour Admission for Members and Guests

Governor’s Circle – $250 Annual Dues
Quarterly Newsletter
3.5″ x 2″ Ad or Profile in a Newsletter
Business Logo or Name on Website
Two Free House Rentals:  Monday–Thursday
Reduced House Rental Rates
House Rental Damage Deposit Waived
Advance Ticket Sales of Upcoming Events
Free Tour Admission for Members and Guests